No products in the cart.
LifEnrich Joint Guard
LifEnrich Joint Guard is packed with all-natural ingredients to rejuvenate your joints with soothing power and support long-term healthy movement. The main ingredient, glucosamine sulfate 2KCl, supports connective tissue, cartilage, and lubrication in the joints that allow you to move freely. Chondroitin sulfate, an antioxidant that fights free radicals, also works to improve joint elasticity. Additionally, a proprietary blend of ginger, turmeric, boswellia, and other herbs works in tandem to reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and stimulate the production of cartilage for happy, healthy joint that enrich your quality of life.
697 in stock
Main Functions of LifEnrich Joint Guard
- Healthy joint flexibility and mobility
- Healthy inflammatory response in the joints
- Increased shock-absorbing capacity of joints
- Healthy synovial fluid and joint lubrication
- Increased weight-bearing capacity of articular cartilage and joints
- Protection from oxidative stress on joint tissues
Glucosamine Sulfate – is a naturally occurring compound that supports cartilage health in joints. 1 †
Chondroitin Sulfate – is component found in cartilage 2 that supports resistance and elasticity. 3 †
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) – is a bioavailable source of sulfur that supports joint comfort. 4, 5 †
† These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Safe and Quality Ingredients
All LifEnrich products are made in accordance with strict Good Manufacturing Practice standards and all supplements are made from carefully selected ingredients from trusted suppliers. LifEnrich products are guaranteed to meet high quality standards of purity and potency. When you take these supplements, know that you’re taking the next step to improving your health and enriching your life.
1. Reginster JY, Neuprez A, Lecart MP, Sarlet N, Bruyere O. Role of glucosamine in the treatment for osteoarthritis. Rheumatol Int. Oct 2012; 32(10):2959-67. (PubMed)
|Supplement Fact Sheet||